over the last few months i have been a part of a program that sends me free books in return for a written book review. just last week i received my newest book along with an extra copy to be given away and thus my first give-away was birthed. andy andrews is the author of several best sellers, but his newest is the heart mender. it is a story about second chances and the power of forgiveness. having only read the first few chapters i can't completely guarantee it will be a wonderful book, but if i were a betting a girl i would say it will be.
check it out for yourself:

if you would like a new summer read then just leave a comment by Wednesday, June 30th and i'll draw for a winner (that is if there is more than one commenter) please leave your email address with the comment so i can get a hold of you if you win :)
have a great weekend!













8 comments:
Your blog is so cute!!
Sounds like a great book! :)
audrak2008@gmail.com
I totally trust your opinion in reading materials! :)
hmmm... I could add another book to the pile.
I loved Andy's "The Noticer"...would love to read another of his. Hope you're doing well!!
Savannah,
Your blog is totally YOU! It is beautiful, but comforting, familiar yet exciting...your heart-felt writing is so moving. I am so thankful to know you!
Savannah, I think your blog is adorable! Your faith and positive outlook on life is inspiring.
Hudsonsarahk@gmail.com
Another book to add to my list of those to read?...yes, please :)
lcarter631@gmail.com
i do not mean to be a creeper...but emily talks about you all the time and i am an avid reader and writer.... how do you get free books to review?!!?
Post a Comment