Tuesday, June 3, 2008

learning love

My lifelong dream is to learn love, I do not do it well, but I want to because I have been loved well. This blog is new and who knows what it will hold, but I thought it would be fun to document this summer. I have been given the unbelievable opportunity to travel to Africa later this summer with a precious friend. Hallie and I will work with orphans; playing with them and loving them. I am confidant that I will leave a huge piece of my heart there, but whether here or there, I want to love people well.

And with that I'll begin this blog and continue learning...

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you get to do that. Awesome. Why in the world would you have to write a paper about us when you can write a paper about that!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.