Friday, April 23, 2010

grad school.

i cannot believe that in 3 weeks i will graduate from JBU.
the days have been long, but the years have been short. i will write more about my thoughts on these years throughout the upcoming weeks.

but i'm currently trying to figure out the details of starting at my next school in 2 months. i was accepted into the Ph.D. program for counselor education at regent university in virginia beach. it is a distant program so i will live in NWA and just travel to virginia once a year. which brings me to my question... anyone know of any good, but cheap hotels? any recommendations? i have to be there for 6 nights so i'm trying to find a good deal & would love any help anyone could offer.

any virginia beach folks out there? :) probably not, but if so or if you've been there i'd love to hear your thoughts...

happy friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savannah,
Scott had an interview out there last year but I think we just used travelocity to find a hotel. However, Meghan Plaxco Jones is living out there and going to school at Old Dominion. She might be a good resource or have some suggestions for you. Good luck!

Sarah Hudson

Southeast Summer Camp Staff said...

Sav,
This is Juli "McKenzie" Gibson. and yes, I read your blog! I work with a girl from Virginia Beach so I will ask her and get back with you! So proud of you and love reading your blog!

Juli

Meghan said...

Hi Savannah,

Sarah is right, Greg and I are living in Norfolk as I attend ODU. If you ever need a place to stay we have two guest rooms and would be glad to have company! I'm not sure where Regent University is, but if you e-mail me (luvingcats@gmail.com) the location I'd be glad to help you out!

Meghan Jones