
i get married in 11 days, count em' 11 days.
OH MY WORD! i cannot even begin to tell you how excited i am. God has taught us so much through engagement and i know it will only be a taste of what we will learn in marriage. i'll be so excited to come back and share all that the next few weeks hold.
until then, the blog might be a little silent, but i'll be back.













6 comments:
Have a wonderful wedding! Ours was 58 years ago last December 5th
and we're still going. Loved the
introduction of yourself on Holly's Heart to Heart. But there's one thing I have to scold you about. GET OFF THAT DIET COKE!
It is bad news but then you already know that. I am working on my daughter about that too. Bye now...God Bless!...Louella
Congratulations, and many prayers and blessings as you embark on this wonderful journey! And, I am so thrilled to hear that you will be joining Holley:)
Visiting from Holley's site...Congratulations! May God richly bless your marriage with His presence and love.
Hi Savannah. I was ¨introduced¨ to you by the blog Holly´s Heart to Heart. As I read your words I could so relate to you, and thus decided to leave you a little note. I´m also getting married in, Lord willing, 67 days! I share your excitement of soon becoming a wife and having a marriage for God. I´m a school Counselor and I work with girls 7 years and up in a Christian School. I was wondering where you are pursuing your PhD in Counseling. God bless you and your future marriage! =)
Sweet girl, I am so excited for you and Aaron! And I saw you on the video on Kelly's blog! So fun! I'm sorry I can't come to the wedding, but I know it will be wonderful and you will be a gorgeous bride! I'm looking forward to seeing you once I get to NWA!
I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Post a Comment