i just had to grab a few things therefore i was in & out pretty quickly. on my way back to my car i saw this gal, who looked vaguely familiar, with a look of terror on her face. i asked if she was okay and she said, "no, i locked my keys in the car & my baby is in there, do you have a phone?" as she is asking me this i realize the reason i recognize her is because she is one of my favorite bloggers, kelly from kelly's korner. i couldn't believe it, i have always wanted to meet her. she is just as precious as you would imagine.
the next 20ish minutes were spent laughing, calling the police to come unlock the door, and becoming friends. we talked about her recent trip to el salvador and a few other things. it was SO fun to meet her. harper is adorable & she didn't seem to be too upset about being locked in the car.
it was just a fun lil' afternoon adventure. i hope kelly & i get to be friends in real life someday.
when the blog world & the real world collide it makes me want to sing a lil' rendition of it's a small world...
after all.













1 comment:
Savannah, it's been far too long since I've seen you! So, I'm an avid reader of Kelly's blog too...and as I was checking it out this morning, I saw your bright, smiling face and was so excited! That led me to your blog...who knew??? I'll have to check in more often.
While I'm not surprised by your kind gesture to Kelly, you were so sweet to help her out. I miss you, friend! We should re-connect soon!
Post a Comment