stacy, a dear friend, has been twice over the last 6 months and i am so grateful for an opportunity to go and serve with her. it will be such a blessing to help her as she cares for the physical needs of others through medicine and also have the opportunity to pray and talk with people as they share their stories, their lives with us.
without question it will be an amazing trip and i would covet your prayers as i prepare to go. the financial cost of the trip is significant, but He will provide. i have constantly been reminded that He has never once not been faithful to me and not done exactly what is His best for me. so it is in His faithfulness that I rest and know that this trip is an act of obedience for me and He will take care of the details.
I pray that the trip is not about me going to serve, but about me living out the gospel.
I am so thankful for the opportunity to go. it is a reminder to me of how all we see is ashes, yet He sees beauty. He is making all things new and in this season of redemption and reconciliation it will be wonderful to travel to haiti and see what the process of redemption looks like among the Haitian people.
He sees these people. He sees me. He knows them and He knows me. He is allowing our lives to be intertwined. In the midst of life, He has called me to Haiti and I am so excited.
Again, I would ask that you pray for the trip as our team comes together and we deal with the logistics of traveling. If you would like to donate to the cost of my trip, you may do so here... or if you live in NWA you can come to a garage sale that stacy and i are putting together (all donations will go directly to the cost of the trip to haiti & you will automatically receive an email receipt, any donation is tax-deductible, maybe even prayers will count too as a tax write off, ha!)













1 comment:
Sav, I can't wait to share this experience with you.
Post a Comment