jack bauer.
i should just end my post now because his name says enough. but i will discuss a little further in case you have never been formally introduced to jack. 24 is my favorite show. there i said it. however, it's absence has allowed me to like other shows, but it has returned. jack is back. not only back, but the show is revolving around africa, which also has a huge piece of my heart.
if you haven't ever seen 24, then i suggest adding the seasons to your christmas list. the show inspires and challenges me. it also has just the right amount of suspense. you won't want to quit watching. it's that good. promise.
on another note. thanksgiving is in two days. count em' two.
bhill flies in tonight.
nate flew out yesterday.
dru drove home yesterday.
i drive home tomorrow.
let the hill family fun begin.
mario kart wii, guitar hero, movies, yhatzee, and black friday shopping.
i am thankful for many things, jack included.
On a more serious note, I am humbled by God's continued patience & love for me, in spite of me.
This has been one heck of a semester. God is not who I thought He was, but I am learning to love and trust Him more. The box I created for Him, doesn't actually fit. His ways surprise and confuse me, but He is good.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I know what you mean about those dang boxes. Mine too. I'd love to hear what's been going on with you and God lately. Miss you, love you. Have fun with your favorite boys.
Post a Comment